Cupcakes are considered as most delicious dish in every event. Today we are sharing with you a very Delicious and easy vegan recipe of cupcakes. These are awesome in taste and also beautiful in looks, you can use it as birthday cupcakes or wedding cupcakes. So let’s try this vegan recipe and decide at what event you should present this cupcake.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 1 hour
Vegan Cupcakes – Delicious Easy Vegan Recipe
Nutrition Facts: Per servings 15.1 g fat, 297 calories, 5 g protein, 39.2 g carbohydrates, 0 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium
Ingredients for Vegan Cupcake
Brown Sugar 2 cups
Whole Wheat Flour 2 1/4 cups
Unsweetened Cocoa powder 1 cup
Mashed over-rip banana 1
Salt 1 teaspoon
Baking Soda 2 teaspoon
Water 1 1/2 cup
Canola oil 1/2 cup
Apple cider Vinegar 4 teaspoons
Chocolate chips 1/2 cup
Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
Chunky Peanut butter 1 cup
Coconut milk 1/3 cup
Melted margarine 1/3 cup
Confectioners Sugar 1 cup
How to make Vegan Cupcakes – Vegan Recipe
- Preheat oven and set to 350 degree F. Get ready cups, grease and flour muffin cups.
- Beat and mix whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, and salt in large shallow bowl.
- Blend canola oil, banana, and apple cider vinegar together in another bowl. Now add flour mixture and blend it well until batter is smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour this batter into muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden and top of cakes spring back when pressed lightly, will take approx. 20 minutes. Move these cupcakes to wire racks for cool down.
- Take another bowl, beat peanut butter and margarine in bowl with electric blender or mixer. Mix well and add in vanilla extract and coconut milk or you can also use almond milk. smoothly beat confectioners sugar into this margarine and peanut butter mixture until icing is well mixed.
- Top these prepared cupcakes with icing.
You may also like:
Enjoy this vegan cupcakes recipe and share with your friends and family.