Today we will share something different for cooking chicken Parmesan recipe. This will be different as you may eat in restaurants with and without some ingredients. This is best Chicken Parmesan recipe and very easy to cook and which will take 1 hour including preparation time. Take your note pad and check the following ingredients availability.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ready: 1 hours
Servings: 4 Serves
Per Serving: 471 calories; 24.9 g fat; 24.8 g carbohydrates; 42.1 g protein; 187 mg cholesterol; 840 mg sodium
Chicken Parmesan recipe – 1 hour Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Chicken Parmesan Ingredients
Panko bread crumps 1 cup or more as needed
4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
All purpose Flour 2 tablespoon or more if needed
Grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup
Olive oil or Ghee 1 Cup for Frying
Fresh small pieces of Mozzarella 1/4 cup
Tomatoe sauce 1/2 cup
Choped fresh basil 1/4 cup
Olive oil 1 tablespoon
Grated Parmesan cheese 1/4 cup
Grated provolone cheese 1/2 cup
Also checkout: Easy Chicken Biryani Recipe
Instruction for chicken parmesan
- Start Oven and set preheat to 450 degree F or (230 degree C)
- Use resealable freezer bags or two solid sheets of heavy plastic on a solid and place chicken breasts between them.
- Get ready eggs beat in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Mixed 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and bread crumps in another bowl.
- Sprinkle flour over chicken breasts and coat both sides.
- Dip this coated chicken into eggs shallow bowl. Transfer chicken breast to bread crumps mixture, pressing the crumps in both sides. Do it all for all breasts. Give it time to breaded chicken breasts for 15 minutes.
- Add 1 cup olive oil in large skillet on medium high heat until it starts to shimmer. Add in chicken and cook till its color changes into golden, about 2 minutes each side.
- Place chicken in dish and top about 1/3 cup of tomato sauce on each breasts. Place layer each chicken with equal amount of mozzarella cheese, provolone cheese and fresh basil. Sprinkle 1-2 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese on top and with 1 tablespoon of olive oil drizzle it.
- Bake in the already preheated oven until cheese get brown and bubbly, and chicken breasts are not pink in the center about 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer should read at least 165 degree F into the center this is why it is also known as baked chicken Parmesan.